• SBK Customer Hotline

    0800 072 572 572 50

    Monday to Friday | 8am - 8pm | toll-free within Germany 

  • Find your

    personal consultant

    How can I help you?

Trainees and school pupils

Contribution information for trainees and school pupils

A young woman in a lab

As a school pupil you are usually covered by your parents’ health insurance. But once you become a trainee, this may need to change. As a trainee you are usually insured as an employee would be.

Your benefits with SBK

  • With SBK you are assigned a personal consultant who provides you with individual advice and helps you find the right services for you. 
  • Discover the wide range of appealing SBK offers for young people – like the online health programmes, excellent overseas travel health insurance and lots more.

We’re happy to advise

No matter what your plans are after you leave school, your personal consultant will be happy to help you find the best way to stay insured. 

More on this topic: