Dental treatment with DentNet
Teeth cleaning and high-quality dental prosthetics with SBK’s partner DentNet
As an SBK customer, you can benefit from affordable, high-quality dental prosthetics through our partner DentNet, a dental network. You can also receive professional teeth cleaning free of charge once a year.
The dental prosthetics are either produced in Germany or abroad. No matter where they come from, however, they are always made exclusively from the same materials used in Germany for prosthetics, in compliance with German standards. All components are manufactured in accordance with the German Medical Devices Act (MPG). Your dentist therefore accepts an extended warranty of five years with regular checks instead of the usual two years for these prosthetics.
Dental treatment with DentNet – your SBK benefits:
- Hold on to your entire personal contribution: get dental prosthetics that meet the legal standard without a private co-payment. You must be able to show ten years of regular dental check-ups in your bonus booklet to take advantage of this benefit.
- For your peace of mind: enjoy a five-year warranty on your dental prosthetics as long as you continue to go in for regular annual check-ups with your DentNet dentist.
- Reliable standards through selected dentists: the dental network has over 1,000 approved dentists in Germany.
- Stay safe with high quality: your dental prosthetics are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards and the strict stipulations of the German Medical Devices Act (MPG). Only safe materials approved in Germany are used.
- Special dental prosthetics under exclusive terms: enjoy favourable terms for comparable or special dental prosthetics, such as implant-supported prosthesis. You also get special benefits for full zirconia crowns. These are produced exclusively in a dental laboratory in Essen.
- Maintain your dental health: as an adult, get professional teeth cleaning once per calendar year free of charge.
How to get dental treatment with DentNet:
You can find participating dentists through the search feature at www.dentnet.de or ask your personal SBK consultant.