SBK Overseas Consulting
Whether you are studying or working – the SBK experts will advise you
How do I ensure I have optimal protection during my stay? What protective vaccinations are really advisable? What is especially important to consider when taking out additional insurance? What entry requirements apply to my destination and how do I apply for a visa?
Our SBK Overseas Consulting experts help to answer all questions on longer overseas stays – with comprehensive, individual advice. So you have more time and more peace of mind.
You can rely on SBK Overseas Consulting for
- Advice on health, pension, unemployment and nursing care insurance during your overseas stay
- Advice on suitable overseas travel health insurance for your individual requirements
- Advice on recommended vaccinations
- Information on country-specific considerations, such as entry requirements, visa rules, the climate, the political and social situation
- Advice on returning home from abroad
SBK Overseas Consulting – your benefits
- Our SBK Overseas Consulting experts provide comprehensive, individual advice on all countries around the world.
- This service is free of charge for SBK customers.
How to enjoy the benefits of SBK Overseas Consulting
Contact the Overseas Consulting team by telephone on 0800 072 572 570 90 (free of charge within Germany) or using our contact form.
Important telephone numbers for your trip
Your personal online self-service branch Meine SBK, has a PDF with the most important service numbers for your trip, such as for car insurance or credit card blocking, which you can print out and take with you. The PDF can be found at Meine SBK (your personal online self-service branch) under Forms/Overseas health insurance certificate or Forms/Travel Information Letter.
What SBK customers say about SBK Overseas Consulting
‘I thought it was great that SBK shared the cost of vaccinations for my trip to Cambodia.’
‘I got really good tips and advice for my trip to Africa.’