SBK Health Telephone for Expectant Mothers and Children
Advice and support on pregnancy and children around the clock
There’s nothing more exciting for parents than pregnancy and their child’s first years in the world, but that doesn’t stop them from worrying about the well-being of their little one – and also themselves! This throws up a whole host of different questions, such as: what do I have to be aware of from a nutritional perspective during pregnancy? And what do I do if my child has a high fever at night? With SBK, you can enjoy round-the-clock access to a direct line run by medical experts including paediatricians and midwives.
You can take advantage of advice and support on medical issues including:
- Pregnancy, your child’s development, and behaviour during pregnancy
- Pregnancy screening, which examinations are necessary, and what the results mean for you
- The health and development of your child, childhood illnesses, medication and alternative treatment methods
- Health checks for your child, which examinations are necessary on top of the standard U-Check-ups, and what the results of these examinations mean
- Vaccinations and side effects
- Dental prophylaxis and orthodontics in children
- The advice provided by the SBK Health Telephone for Expectant Mothers and Children is not intended to replace a diagnosis from your doctor.
- If you have any questions on the services provided by SBK, please contact your personal consultant directly.
SBK Health Telephone for Expectant Mothers and Children – your SBK benefits
- Round-the-clock medical advice from doctors and medical personnel, seven days a week.
- No overcrowded waiting rooms or long waiting times.
- Free calls and advice.
How to use the SBK Health Telephone for Expectant Mothers and Children
You can call the Health Telephone for Mothers and Children any time, 365 days a year on 0800 072 572 570 01 (free of charge within Germany).
Please note: if you are not connected directly, unfortunately, all lines are busy at the time of your call. In this case you will hear an announcement in German and be directed to an answering machine. You are welcome to leave your name and telephone number after the tone and we will call you back as soon as possible.
You can also ask questions online. Our experts will then call you back or contact you via email if we are unable to reach you.