Online postnatal exercise course Keleya
Digital course that is fun and has a lasting effect
What the online postnatal exercise course offers
The Keleya online postnatal exercise course provides you with valuable tips in the form of videos, audio content, workouts and expert advice. All of the course content comes from a range of experts, including midwives, gynaecologists, physiotherapists and other coaches. Get optimal support through e-learning elements and exercises you can take part in, both in the period immediately following childbirth and throughout the year after. You also get ideas for a healthy and active lifestyle to avoid the long-term effects of childbirth, such as incontinence or pelvic floor issues.
The online postnatal exercise course is modular. The modules are based on the contents of regular postnatal exercise courses. You can access the course modules flexibly at any time and complete the course units when you have the time. And best of all: you can do many of the exercises together with your baby.
You can take advantage of the Keleya online postnatal exercise course during the period following childbirth. Efficient exercises that are available any time and anywhere help you get back into form after giving birth and avoid potential problems in the future.
Extra: Ammely midwife search
As an SBK customer, you also have the opportunity to find freely available midwives in your area for regular or acute midwifery care via the Ammely portal, which is developed and operated by Keleya. This way, you receive fast, expert assistance – simply online. If your midwife is SBK-approved, they can charge us directly for the service they provide you. The service is free for you.
Keleya online postnatal exercise course – your SBK benefits:
- You can do the exercises in the online postnatal course at any time – even with your baby.
- The online postnatal exercise course is free for you as an SBK customer.
- As an extra, you get access to the Ammely midwife search portal, ammely.de.
- Your personal consultant can answer your questions about the offer and how to take advantage of the online postnatal exercise course.
How to use the Keleya online postnatal exercise course:
The Keleya online postnatal exercise course is available to all SBK customers up to six months following childbirth and is covered by SBK for 12 months after registration. You register for and log into the online postnatal exercise course on Keleya’s postnatal exercise website. You will need your health insurance number, which you will find on your SBK healthcare card.
Registration and login:
- Go to Keleya’s postnatal exercise website and select the SBK offer there.
- In the next step, enter your personal details (first name, surname, date of birth and health insurance number) and confirm that you are insured through SBK.
- You will then receive your personal voucher code. Please copy or make note of the voucher code.
- The link shown will redirect you to the page for the online postnatal exercise course.
- Register on this page by entering your personal details (first name, surname, address and email address) and your personal voucher code.
- You can then make full use of the Keleya online postnatal exercise course.