Health breaks and Balance Days
Leave your day-to-day stress behind and do something good for yourself and your inner balance
SBK is happy to help you leave your day-to-day stress behind and do something good for yourself and your health. Recharge your batteries with a wide range of health offers for getting active and truly relaxing. You can choose between SBK Balance Days and health breaks with Dr. Holiday.
Health breaks with Dr. Holiday
As an SBK member, you can book health breaks in the most beautiful holiday spots in Germany, Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic in cooperation with the travel agency Dr. Holiday. There is a wide range of health offers to make your short break an active and relaxing one. As an SBK customer, you enjoy special health services and extras.
Good to know
- The offers include special health services and extras. The trip price applies to the entire service package, regardless of whether you use all of the extras you are offered.
- By the way: the preferential SBK rate is not financed from member contributions or social security funds.
How to book your health break
Health breaks can be booked multiple times throughout the year. You do not need to get permission from your SBK branch. You can conveniently book a health break directly with the travel agency Dr. Holiday. You can reach the Dr. Holiday service team by email at email@example.com.
Please note that the health breaks with Dr. Holiday are only available until the end of 2022. All trips already booked with a departure date of 2022 will be carried out as planned, and new bookings with a travel date of 2022 can also still be made.
SBK Balance Days
Imagine treating your back to some spinal exercises, doing something a bit more active or learning how to actively relax. Recharge your batteries with professional guidance at attractive partner hotels, predominately located in the picturesque landscape of southern Germany, and focus on doing something specifically for your health.
Good to know:
- SBK will give you a subsidy of €80.00 twice per calendar year for Balance Days and certified health classes (up to a maximum of €160.00 per year). Find out from your personal consultant whether you are eligible for this subsidy in the current year and how you can take advantage of it.
- Balance Days are only held in selected partner hotels and clinics, meaning that the facilities and services on offer meet a high standard of quality.
- The focus of the subsidy is your participation in a health programme.
- Naturally your friends or partner can also take part in this offer, even if they are not insured with SBK and therefore would not receive any subsidies from SBK.
How to get your subsidy:
You can book the offer directly through the provider. You will receive an attendance certificate for the health class from the partner hotel. After your stay, please submit the completed form to us: Simply upload the certificate of attendance for this in the Meine SBK app or at meine.sbk.org. Alternatively, send us the form by post to: SBK, 80227 Munich. Once we have received the certificate of participation, we will immediately transfer the reimbursement amount to your account.
You can book Balance Days at the following hotels:
- Kurhotel am Reischberg, Bad Wurzach (Baden-Württemberg)
- Waldeck Spa Kur- und Wellness Resort, Bad Dürrheim (Baden-Württemberg)
- Aktiv- und Vital Kofel Hotel, Oberammergau (Bavaria)
- Kneipp-Sanatorium Möst, Füssen (Bavaria)
- Sibyllenbad, Neualbenreuth (Bavaria)
- Health resorts and preventative treatments
Looking for an offer in another region? Your personal consultant will be happy to help.