Important information on the customer service of SBK
Current information on the customer advice of SBK
The coronavirus pandemic continues to challenge us. As SBK is part of the healthcare system, you can continue to count on us to be at your side during this time.
In order to protect you and our employees from the current risk of infection, our branches are expected to be closed to customers during the Germany-wide lockdown until 31 January 2021.
We would be happy to assist you in the following ways:
- By calling your personal consultant on their direct line during the branch’s opening hours
- By calling the SBK Customer Hotline at any time (free of charge within Germany):
Tel. 0800 072 572 572 50
- By writing to the email address of your personal consultant
- Do you have post for us? The quickest and easiest way to send us your documents is by using the upload function in Meine SBK. Simply take photos of the documents you wish to send us and then upload them using the Meine SBK app. You can also do that using the web version at Meine SBK.
- You can, alternatively, send us your documents by post to the central SBK address: SBK, 80227 Munich, Germany
We are continuing to do everything we can to support you in the best possible way. We would like to thank you for your understanding of these unusual measures.
Please stay healthy or get well soon!