Important information on the customer service of SBK
Current information on the customer advice of SBK
The coronavirus continues to challenge us. As SBK is part of the healthcare system, you can count on us to be at your side during this time. On our Coronavirus page on our website, you will find plenty of information in German about the coronavirus, Covid-19 vaccinations, FFP2 masks, as well as information on your health insurance cover and the rules for certain services.
We continue to be here for you. The rules for opening our SBK branches are the same as for the retail sector in your region – and depend on the regional incidence rate. So you will know how to reach us at any time. It is best to phone first to check whether you can make an appointment at your branch.
You are also welcome to use the following ways of contacting us for your enquiries:
- You can call our experts from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on our SBK Coronavirus hotline (free of charge within Germany): Tel. 0800 072 572 580 00
- During the opening hours of our branches you can reach our personal consultants on their direct line
- By calling the SBK Customer Hotline at any time (free of charge within Germany): Tel. 0800 072 572 572 50
- Your personal online self-service branch Meine SBK provides direct contact with your personal consultant, as well as a variety of practical digital services. This means that you can, for example, submit invoices and documents digitally, receive your mail digitally and use online forms and applications, as well as time-saving self-services.
- Contact form on the SBK website
By writing to the email address of your personal consultant
- Do you have mail for us? The quickest and easiest way to send us your documents is by using the upload function in Meine SBK: Simply take photos of the documents you wish to send us and then upload them using the Meine SBK app. You can also do that using the web version at meine.sbk.org/upload.
- Alternatively, you can send us your documents by post – including those addressed to your personal consultant – to the central SBK address: SBK, 80227 München
We are continuing to do everything we can to support you in the best possible way. We would like to thank you for your understanding of these unusual measures.
The SBK team