The SBK Account is here!
Step by step to your comprehensive access
Are you already using the Meine SBK app, have you registered a smartphone or tablet, and have you logged in at least once since June 2023? Then you can easily switch your account to the SBK Account in just a few minutes.
How the switch works
- Open the Meine SBK app (iOS or Android) and click Register.
- Click on Create account.
- Use your stored biometrics (face ID or fingerprint) to login.
If you do not use biometrics, click on ‘No’ and then enter your password manually.
- Set your password for the SBK Account.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your SBK Account.
- If your email address is different from the email address previously stored for Meine SBK, you will receive an email with a confirmation link to your new email address.
- Assign an app code. It consists of six digits. If you wish to use protected online services, this is required every time you log in as a second security factor (2FA).
Tip: instead of entering the app code in future, activate your biometrics. This makes it easier for you to log in to protected online services.
- In the background, your identification from your existing Meine SBK account will be transferred to your new SBK Account.
- The switch has been completed successfully.
Everything you need to know about your SBK Account
Instead of a lot of login details, an SBK Account gives you universal access to the digital services Meine SBK, SBK electronic health record and E-Rezept app. This makes it particularly easy for you to use. Of course, you still decide for yourself whether to use the digital services, and which ones.
Extra tip: do you already know the simplest way to identify yourself from home?
If you forget the app code for your SBK Account and this makes it necessary to register and identify your device again, you will be able to identify yourself digitally in future using your online ID and the corresponding PIN. This saves you the trip to a post office or branch.
The online ID will soon be a part of everyday life wherever your sensitive personal data is involved – even outside the healthcare system. Use it, for example, to open a bank account online.
You can find more information about the online ID and its possible applications here.